Mobile navigation

How to change my details

Wooden person icon sat at a wooden laptop inside a wooden house

You can check and update your contact details, expression of wish, view your documents and more on My Wiltshire Pension, our members secure online portal.

Change of Address

Change of Address Form

Alternatively you can complete the Change of Address (PDF) [95KB] (opens new window) form 

Change of Bank/Building Society Details

New Bank Details Form

Alternatively you can complete the New Bank Form (PDF) [115KB] (opens new window)  

Please be aware that from April 2015 payroll departments are legally obliged to share address information with HMRC.

Expression of Wish

You must keep your expression of wish nominations up to date in order for your nominations to receive a death grant in the event of your death.

The advantage of nominating your relatives or dependants to receive any lump sum death grant is that payments may be made quickly, without waiting for your Estate to be settled and normally without any liability to inheritance tax.  

Update your of expression of wish

Expression of Wish Form

Alternatively you can complete the Expression of Wish (PDF) [134KB] (opens new window)  form

Please return your completed forms to or post to the address below;

Wiltshire Pension Fund, County Hall, Bythesea Road, Trowbridge, BA14 8JN

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon