As of 2022 all new pensioners are automatically registered for ePayslips with Wiltshire Council's secure online portal rPowered.
If you claimed your pension before 2022 and would like to register for ePayslips please click the below;
Advantages of using ePayslips
- Access your pay related document at any time from any device
- Both payslips and P60s are stored on the site
- Your payslips can be used as proof of your earnings and tax paid
- You can save, print and email your payroll documents at any time
- All your documents are securely stored in one location
- You will receive email notifications when a document is uploaded
We will allocate all new pensioners their own unique pension payroll number, which will be printed on your pay advice slips.
You will receive your online P60 each year, by 31 May, showing the totals of your pension, tax and other deductions if applicable, for the previous financial year.
If you would like to opt in for paper payslips, that are normally sent in April and May each year, please contact the Pensioners Payroll team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01225 713 606.